Donate to the Riders
- Today, in the cruel mockery of fate, millions of people are helpless due to the difficulty of the COVID-19 pandemic in Bangladesh. Our those beautiful Pathao friends who used to move us everyday are now stuck at home in a difficult condition. The only way to survive this is to work together and support each other. Let’s help Pathao Riders to move their family in this critical situation.
- We will send money through bKash in their Pathao account. Most active riders will get the priority. Our target is to support as many Pathao riders as we can.
Committed to help the society
Introduced Pathao Tong and Pathao Pharma
We have relaunched Pathao "Tong", an on-demand essentials delivery service, in response to the coronavirus pandemic. Users can also order non-prescription and OTC medicine from Pathao "Pharma”. We are dedicated to delivering the items to customers’ doorsteps in less than 40 minutes. Among notable names, we’ve partnered with Unimart, Shwapno, and Meena Click.
We have also taken the decision to enable contactless delivery and to ensure that the payment is done digitally. Our delivery agents have been trained to stand at least three feet away from the door of a household they are delivering at.
Supporting our Delivery Heroes
Our riders are working tirelessly, we're doing our best to make sure they are being safe and keeping themselves immune to the coronavirus while serving our desired customers. Over 5000 gloves and masks were distributed to our delivery heroes. We have also taken the initiative of increasing their income, to help them earn more and support their families.
New and improved Pathao Parcel
In this time when most people are in home quarantine, keeping in touch with each other is more important than ever. Our users can now use the new and improved Pathao Parcel to send and receive important parcels from their friends, family, and colleagues.
Health and safety tips for Delivery Heroes
- Wear a mask whenever you are stepping outside of your home
- Do not drive or deliver food if you’re feeling sick. If you are feeling sick, stay home and consult a doctor.
- To reduce contact with the user, drop off the parcel at the user's doorstep and stand at least 3 feet away from the door. Encourage users to pay with digital payments for contactless delivery.
- Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer as often as you can.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze or cough, do so on your elbow or a tissue.
Partnered with Obhizatrik
Our beautiful Pathao friends who used to move us every day are now stuck at home in a difficult condition. We've reached hundreds of riders with 15 days of groceries with the generous help of the OBHIZATRIK Foundation
Contributing to Bidyanondo
Bidyanondo Foundation has been working incessantly in order to raise public awareness regarding preventive measures in light of COVID-19. Most importantly they have taken the initiative to provide food to the poverty-stricken communities. We have stood with Bidyanondo by giving logistical support to the organization and we are extremely honored to be a part of this initiative. Donate to Bidyanondo
Contributing to Mission Save Bangladesh
Mission Save Bangladesh is one of the many of our ongoing CSR projects. We are very pleased to be a part of this project which was initiated by Sheba.xyz, in partnership with The Daily Star and The Daily Samakal.This initiative ‘Mission Save Bangladesh’ was taken to fight against the economic repercussion caused by Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Apart from these two, we have a few more ongoing CSR projects.